Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Slave to the curse

Slave to the curse
Don’t hate me
This is not fun
It’s a curse
I am a slave to the core

I dream of rising
Wish I could fly
But my wings are clamped
The devil leaves in a bottle

I take a few strides
Trying to walk away
But i find myself
Knocking back at the doors of hell
It is hell burning with sweet desires
Feels like heaven in the rain
So sweet so bitterly sweet

After much I do feel like I am drowning
Yet have no desires to be rescued
I know it’s wrong
But this wrong feels so right

I am not having fun
Just a slave to the curse
Curtains have fallen
My naked feelings are real
This is every ones struggle

Everyone has a demon
Mine leaves in a bottle.
This is not a true confession
No i am denial,
Yes I have no problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment