Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Sad Feeling

i woke up with the feeling
that something might have died
sad sad feeling

my hands feeling tight
I have lost the fight
my desire is out of my height
it is out of bounds

i woke up with a feeling
a sad sad feeling

my heart beat swollen
emotions demoted
motions demobilised
something inside is dead
so sad is really sad

went to bed with a heavy burden
spent the night cruising in pain
wondering what each tomorrow holds
lambasting my paths of life

it’s a sad sad feeling

my heart is hosting a massive pain
this pain is just pain with no gain
finding myself wondering how
how it all ended where we are

wondering if broken hearts
can ever be mend
that heart aches truly heals
or is this just the beginning
that this maybe is just the end
of it all

it is so sad sad feeling

i am feeling tears in my heart
like a raging storm rising
blood flooding into my veins
there is a storm inside

it is a sad sad feeling

No comments:

Post a Comment