Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Matters of my heart,

Matters of my heart don’t matter any more
No matter what I say or do they don’t matter any more
Senses of my soul have grown numb
The world around me has shown its claws
Despite my courteous smile
The frowning reflections keep coming up

The world is swimming in a pool of deceit
Lies have become the order of the day
Backstabbers are every where
Waiting eagerly for their prey to fault
Their true senses of life lost in their strides
Like animals in the jungle
We only are surviving in this concrete jungle.

Bow your head and make a wish
For a better day for the little people
For a better day for the like of me and you
A better day for the earth we have grown to know as our home
Bow and hope for the end of all turmoil
But most of all
Let’s make our heart matter most of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment