Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The dreams I dream when I am awake

The dreams I dream when I am awake

They are like creams to the sounding melody
Made of love for brotherhood and humanity
When I am lost in there I smile for it’s a beautiful forest
I dream of sweet terrains that knows no reign of terror

I dream of the supreme era of undying love
Epoch of beautiful thoughts and enchanted people
Whose heart of hearts knows only beautiful love
The in-love people whose motion is holy

How I wish for the revamp of human spirits
Revitalization of morality amongst my species
The awakening of the one true heart beat
The one love nation, one love movement

I hear voices of the legends
Sounding from their graves
As they resonate the one love spirit
Those who passed holding the touch of life
Wishing for love in this ever evolving world and time

Sing along
Let the song leave in your heart
Feel the footsteps of peace
Like a breeze at dawn touching down your phase

The dream I dream when I a awake
It’s brighter day for all of mankind.

No comments:

Post a Comment