Friday, May 21, 2010

shadow of my heart

come with me to a place in my private space

where the shadow of my heart reside

come lean on my shoulder where peace obtained citizenship

where your worries will be held in my two arms

and your burden will be lifted out of your way.


come with me...

to a place only you may enter

a place in the shadow of my heart

where the hot summer day is filtered as per your desire

where your sweet heart will no no pain by my hands


your royal highness, your mighty crown awaits you

come be the queen and I the servant shall serve you

I will be your Knight if you let me

I will brighten your nights just let me

my soul is bare and in your arms

my heart is pure and all yours


come with me to a place where the shadow of my heart rules

where every thought is inspired by your spark

where your glow is welcomed as heavenly gift

come light my fire...!

No comments:

Post a Comment