Friday, May 21, 2010

sweeping clean the street

no Master, allow me to apologies

for I thought you were my protector
little did i know that you are my detractor
sorry I forgot it isn’t personal , you are just contracted
told and ordered by the deceiving dictator

master i am a little distracted
i wonder why i am restricted
by this foreign evil creator’s instructions

it was nice master when we all celebrated
a couple of years ago, when we all felt liberated
when we felt extremely victorious
now everyone seems simply vicious

and i whose face is pale and dry
have to make way before the world makes it here
i am forsaken for i am considered unfitting and dirty
my master believe i can no longer be here

hence I feel like an orphan hidden in the back room
as guest dine and wine in the leaving room
what is so awful about my poverty
i am no thief nor murderer i am just poor

i see you clean well
with your guns you sweep souls like dirt
wish you could sweep the parliament
rid all scum and their scams and leave me alone!

all I can do is to paint the town
dull, gray, and dirty black and pink
i am just a constant reminder
of vicious acts the world would like to forget!!

1 comment: