Friday, March 12, 2010

Zoom zoom, gimme some, gimme more

Darling mzanzi…gimme more,

gimme more,

gimme more time,

gimme more love,

I would love to abuse you,

Sorry, meant to say, I will like to hold you,

hold you tight squeeze your last breath,

suck your sweet dry lips until you burst with draught

I am your lover trust me you won’t die

Don’t panic, you in my arms,

I promise I won’t disappoint you

I will do as you expected as you feared

Don’t worry you ain’t going to die…

Gimme more so you live

I will live in abundance for you my dear

Don’t worry about your struggle

Don’t worry about your old thorn rags

Just gimme more,

gimme more of the less you have

don’t you know I am the father of the nation?

Gimme more kisses on the ballot paper

I need more

To keep you down to your position

With my empty promises

Now come on don’t cry

You know I lied,

Come on,

you didn’t believe me, did you?

really now, free education,

affordable electricity

I am not Baas what will I milk?

If not your tits, meant your bank!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow... that is good... Can I have a copy if the book is out....

    ReplyDelete