Friday, March 12, 2010

No Angry Just Hungry

i thought for a second,

a second felt longer

as my hunger

command anger

as danger

rise from within my burning arteries.

in a moment i leaped for hope

as desires like rising seas

engulf my sense of commonness

leaving the lean part of me

starving,

leaning on the shoulders of death.

I struggle to take a breath

of fresh air,

still i do not feel fresh

my stake feels stale

even the wilderness desires me no more

i watch with dismay

as my babies starve to death

while the riches of my woump

feeds the bellies of my haters.

I wish they could choke on it.

I keep repeating,

a luta continua, aluta continua

but a lot continues

a lot continue

my babies continue cry

my tears to feel my rivers

my ... still contiues.

my dignity still is the door mat

with which the world wipes it's

stinking, rottern smelling...

...she eat,

i eat from underneath the masters table

the remains and dirt of the devils lunch

and hope God is watching over me!

No comments:

Post a Comment