Thursday, December 2, 2010

Taking a stroll out of my mind

I took a stroll out of my mind
To think insane thoughts of the toll of life
Reaching deep for private motivation
In this life where inspiration seem negative
Where the positive seem to be
Only positive about being negative
My thinking feet becomes heavier
The pursue of goodness and greatness
Diminishes in the world full of greedy lust
Lust that turns dreams to dust
Tears to mud, tender touches to murder

A stroll out of my mind
Left me mindlessly fearing dreams
Wishing I had wings
To help me fly across the world
In search of internal, eternal peace
But being the simple mortal my body aches
As my heart ponder, what’s the purpose of life,
What is the livelihood of a thought?
Is it just random pictures strolling in our minds?
Is there purpose to all of this?

and so, I started walking back into my mind
Wondering weather I should continue
Spending each day as its predecessor
Or maybe I should chase dreams
Desire only the finest and immaculate
Or should I take to the preaching of the moon
Be humbled by fine weathers
Maybe beam in the gloom of life
So I stepped back into my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment